Most people cannot differentiate between the purchase agreement and the bill of sale. They are not same both from the definition and the implementation. You need the purchase agreement as a legal document when you want to sell your property. It needs the signature from both sides before they exchange money and goods. Meanwhile, the bill of sale does documentation of ownership transfer and receipt of the transaction from Seller to Buyer. The signing process takes place during or after the transaction. There are many options to purchase agreement . Let’s see it below!
The Elements of the Purchase Agreement
To make this document, you need to pay attention to these elements:
- Seller: someone who wants to sell his personal property
- Buyer: the person who will buy the property and become the new owner
- Private Property: Goods to be traded
- Purchase Price: The amount of money to pay property by the buyer.
- Payment: How the buyer makes a payment and when to make payments
Therefore, those points must include in the agreement. You write who the seller and the buyer. The description of the item or property to the transaction runs well. Place and the time for both sides can meet. The way to pay and the time for the item delivered to the buyer.
The Usage of the Purchase Agreement
You can use this document for many needs. In detail, it is useful to sell:
- Car or truck
- Diamond ring
- Designer dress
- Sports equipment
- Concert tickets
Okay, create your purchase agreement as soon as possible. Download the free blank sample where you can edit and print it. Afterward, you must make the copy so that all parties can save it. In addition, this written document is stronger than the mouth transaction. The existence is more accountable in the eyes of the law.
Read More Other Article:
- Legal Document proves everything in your Business is yours
- Add Non-disclosure Agreement For the Sake Of Business And Company Security
- Getting Lease Apartment Word! Check the Right and the Ban first
- Understanding to the Apartment Lease to get the best Deal and Live Well
- Prepare Your Simple Loan Agreement to avoid the Unexpected Big Loss