When you decide to live at the rent house or apartment, do not forget about the rental agreement template. It is a contract letter that acknowledging the existence of good relations between the owner and the tenant. In the letter, there are rights and obligations for both parties. These points are lawful because this letter is complete with a stamp. So, you do not need to worry if there will be problems in the future. You can use this contract letter in court to get a solution from the judge. Now, many rental agreement template blanks emerge free on the internet.
The contents of the Rental Agreement Template for the Landlord
This letter, of course, contains rights and obligations or regulations that must be obeyed. Both for the landlord and the tenant, the points are clearly written. Among others are:
- Maintain and maintain some important equipment such as air conditioning or heater.
- Respect the privacy of tenants. An example is not making sudden visits or allowing other people to use the place they have rented.
- Provide a safe and comfortable home
- Return a portion of the rent to the lessee at the end of the lease period. You can do this step when they take care of buildings like their own and are still in good condition.
- Do not forget to notify Tenants if they need a place to show someone a property or fix something.
The Agreement Contents for Tenants
Below are the contents for tenants:
- Pay monthly rent bills on time every month according to the agreement.
- Paying your own electricity for lights, air conditioning, gas, heating, and water (according to the agreement)
- Stay at home only with close relatives such as spouses, children and parents or grandparents.
- Do not keep pets without permission. Usually, domesticated dogs, cats, chinchillas, pork belly pigs, or goats have additional rental fees.
- Renting is only for residential fees so there is no illegal business at home.
Maybe both parties have known each other and made oral discussions. However, it has no power in the eyes of the law. Therefore, strengthen your business with a good rental agreement template.